Custom Industrial Cart Fabrication
Dynamic Fabrication fabricates custom carts, dollies, and test stands for industrial use. Carts are usually made from stock steel, stainless steel, and/or aluminum however we work with exotic metals as well. We do the material cutting, welding, machining, and fabrication in house. Here are a few examples of our custom industrial carts.
Dynamic Fabrication, Inc. (DFI) specializes in cart fabrication from dollies for shop use to clean room carts using stainless steel. We provide high-quality, close tolerance fabrication, certified welding and precision machining to a broad spectrum of items for industries. We support a wide variety of customer needs ranging from highly finished showcase quality carts to construction grade carts, and bracketry. We fabricate material handling carts, hoppers, tables and frame weldments. We are capable of assembly of electronic components, such as motors or most supplied components. Our highly experienced craftsmen work directly with you to fabricate a variety of industry fixtures to meet field specific functionality and structural requirements. Dynamic Fabrication is AS9100 Rev C certified. We are a ITAR registered cart fabrication facility.
Dynamic Fabrication is a manufacturer of transportation racks, carts, equipment. We use cutting edge technology to create high quality carts and fixtures. Dynamic Fabrication manufactures a broad line of steel, stainless steel, aluminum and magnesium fabricated carts, skids, and dollies. From sophisticated industrial fabrications to material handling equipment for a variety of industries, our advanced facility turns out high quality products on time. We use experienced craftsmen, state of the art tooling, and the latest welding processes for industrial cart fabrication.
Here are examples of our skid, dolly, and cart fabrication:
- Custom material flow rack with heavy duty swivel & rigid casters
- Aluminum handrail that is handicap accessible
- Brackets used on military vehicle for electrical radar components
- Maintenance platform custom designed for easy access to machinery
- Hay bale mover designed to easily transport large round bales of hay complete with trailer hitch
- Catwalk made with expanded metal designed to allow a safe way to access assembly line
- Conveyor racking used for assembly line applications
- Custom desgined electrical box used for custom built machine
- Parts transfer cart used in a forktruck free environment
- Assembly cart used to assemble forktruck components
- Custom built stock trailer